This took a bit of time, but I finally have a list worthy of getting done…or trying to again this year! Last year’s list was no where near finished, so I have moved some to this one, but one thing I have tried to be open with myself about….and that is being honest and real about what I can do….this year, I want to do everything and make it successful for me….so even though some of the things may seem trivial, they are all important to me to be mindful, accomplish and work through….and besides…it’s more about the journey!
1. Practice yoga more than once a month to start and more later.
2. Take Spin Class (all signed up for Sue’s 1/1/2012)
3. Once a week, steady mindful meditation
4. Participate in Move More Eat Well class (all signed up and started! 1/1/2012)
5. Participate in One Little Word (mine this year is mindful 1/1/2012)
6. Organize, organize, organize
7. Do the polar bear dip! (DONE 1/1/12)
8. Use Evernote
9. Start draft on book
10. Conduct interviews and write articles on fabulous women I know
11. Redo massage brochure
12. Be honest and mindful in the everyday
13. Purchase and use a neti pot
14. Join a Bunco group (Done! Thanks Ann! 1/1/2012)
15. Write letters
16. Join PTA (Done 1/4/2012)
17. Learn new massage technique
18. Train for Triathlon and 5k
19. Knit a project
20. Submit photos to the midstate fair
21. Blog about each of these events
22. Start running
23. Do more with less
24. Keep email inbox purged and updated
25. Create with my girls
26. Volunteer at the girls school
27. Plan date nights with Trevis
28. Make more green juice
29. Do a cleanse
30. Read the Hunger Game Series
31. Write at least 3 book reviews
32. Paint the bathroom
33. Make a mosaic
34. Take the girls to the snow.
35. Visit Tobi in Ojai’
36. Do a month of themed blogging.
37. Rollerskate with girls.
38. Have another India Boutique
39. Dance with Trevis
40. Cook two new recipes per month.
41. Practice patience and kindness and mindfulness with my girls, my husband, my family, my friends and myself.
42. Print and post this list where I can see it everyday. (done 1/18/2012)