I’m bringing this over from the old blog and realized that I have alot of catching up to do! So with a bit of creativity I hope to still get this all accomplished by December 15th!~
1. take a cooking class
2. visit the elephant seals near San Simeon
3. get ETSY shop going
4. make fresh juice-made mango juice or russ as they call in in India –May 2011
5. take boudoir pics
6. visit the snow
7. expand my massage clients-thanks to Emmer, my Mgr, I have more clients!
8. start garden
9. have another Indian Showcase Boutique-Mom and Dad coming to visit and she want to do three!
10. create a mediation space-early am around 5:30am when I’m not at work-right in the living room in front of the fireplace and when everyone else is sleeping!
11. have family hikes-doing backbay with girls and dog and biking more too!
12. family camping trip
13. learn to knit
14. do 20 perfect pushups
15. drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday-carrying water bottle everywhere I go
16. paint with the girls-art projects with girls!
17. redesign blog-done October 2011
18. add video to blog
19. learn swing with Trevis
20. Take ZUMBA!
21. visit a museum
22. sew an apron
23. learn Adobe Illustrator
24. Volunteer at food bank
25. regular walks with SLider
26. train for new physical (triathlon) event-taking cycle classes
27. play in the snow
28. attend a craft/art retreat
29. see a musical
30. sell on craigslist and unload on freecycle
31. have a henna party!
32. make a mosaic with the girls
33. make hairpins-making them now-July 2011
34. do the Polar Bear Dip in Cayucos
35. be online less
36. call my friends more just to say hi
37. send more letters and cards
38. read and review six books
39. take a yoga workshop
40. forgive, embrace and love myself-ongoing!
41. type, print & display this list over my workspace-Done!